Terms and Conditions for Workplace Safety Signs
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all goods and services sold by Workplace Safety Signs. Please read them carefully. The placement of an order indicates your acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
- These terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Standard Orders Only - In the event that you wish to cancel an order you must notify Workplace Safety Signs within 14 days of receiving your order and goods must be returned in their original condition within 28 days. On receipt of the returned, undamaged items a full refund will be given including any standard postage paid at the time of the order. Please note: Workplace Safety Signs will not refund any postage costs that are incurred for the return of the item. The above DOES NOT apply to any pesonalised or bespoke orders and refunds will not be given in the event an order is cancelled.
- All goods and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Any goods that cannot be supplied will be subject to a refund. Workplace Safety Signs will not be responsible for compensating any other losses incurred if we cannot supply the goods ordered.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by our Head Office. We reserve the right to refuse an order.
- All prices stated on our website and in our brochure are exclusive of VAT and delivery charges. These will be added to the price of the products at checkout. Standard delivery charges are £3.95 for all orders £50 or under. Delivery is free for orders over £50. Additional delivery charges may be incurred for large or bulky orders and to deliveries to the following areas: Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, and Orkney Isles, Outer Hebrides and the Shetland Isles. We reserve the right to amend delivery charges at any time.
- Prices are correct as of 1st July 2012. Prices may be subject to change due to fluctuations in production costs. Workplace Safety Signs reserve the right to alter website and brochure prices without prior warning.
- Unless stated, all products are priced for single items.
- From the time of despatch of the goods, any loss or damge to the goods shall be at your own expense.
- Any faulty or incorrectly supplied goods will be replaced at our expense. It is your responsibility to sign for the correct number of packages as shown on the carriers delivery consignment note and to check for any damaged items. Do not sign for any damaged items delivered by courier. Damaged items must be returned with the courier and Workplace Safety Signs notified within 24 hours that this has occured. All damaged items will be replaced at our expense if unsigned for. Any damaged items signed for will be deemed as signed that goods have arrived in a satisfactory conditon and therefore any replacement of goods will be at your expense. Any shortages, incorrect goods or goods lost in transit must be reported to our head office within 3 days of receipt. After this time the goods will be deemed to be received in good condition.
- A signed delivery form indicates that goods have been recieved in a satisfactory condition.
- All orders received before 1pm Monday to Friday are normally despatched within 48 hours. If we are temporarily out of stock you will be notified of the position. Out of stock goods may take up to 7 days to be despatched. If any goods are not despatched within 7 days you will have the right to cancel the order and receive a full refund. Workplace Safety Signs will endeavour to provide the delivery service advertised but cannot be held responsible for delays or circumstances beyond our control.
| 1 | 2 |